Monday 23 December 2019

Studying Hard...

Studying hard...
Morning!

As I scroll through what I've learnt so far (I'm looking specifically at Facebook and Instagram at the moment), it's easy to see how far I have got.

I've learnt that a Facebook Page is a valuable tool to any small business or individual based on their needs and their customers' needs, and also that there are many ways to interact with a customer base.

So, onward with more learning, as it will enable me to discover new ways to interact with people. Setting up my Page, A Little About Me., allows me to explore this world, as for me, learning on the fly is how I seem to learn best.

What I need to do is add more people to my Page, assign Editors (they can help me to moderate the page), and draw people in via networking. Networking a site or Page sounds easy, doesn't it? I can assure you that you can do as much networking as you wish, but getting those people you have networked with to either [for me] like my page, or to sell products is more difficult. This is where eye-catching displays, interaction with people's comments and using insights can help. Sometimes you need all the help you can get.

As I said before, onward with the learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

17 Tabs Open, 4 Non-responsive, and I don't Know Where the Music is coming from...

In my infinite wisdom, I decided that I should venture into doing something other than Facebook and Instagram media learning. Upon looking...